Subject: [Leica] Positive-Negative: was Life of M6 battery
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:43:16 -0700

>I like B.D.'s more constructive approach: praising the dealers behind
>the good experiences, for example:
>
>"I sure like Pat McKee's attention to detail, quick responses, and
>accuracy."
>
>or:
>
>"I just got off the phone with Don Chatterton, who was a pleasure to
>deal with.  I look forward to picking up my package this evening at

Howdy folks,

Heavens yes! There is enough negative crap in the world today, why not take
the positive highroad side and praise rather than the much too easy whine,
bitch, complain, cuss down etc. etc.

It seems of the past few months never a day goes by without "GLOOM AND DOOM!"

Surely at a moment when we can give praise, why not do so?

Example, if your Leica is working like a dream and you feel it just gave
you some of the greatest images you just shot, why not share that? Rather
than the damn pressure plate crap and other whiney things!

We're nearlly all under the "going to hell in a run away hand basket down
hill!" Why not praise the good stuff and screw the crap!

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant