Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - EPSON INK CLONES
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:20:40 -0400

Mary K.-
Well, I trucked over to the picturesque village of Jamestown, and checked in
with Bill Riley, the manager. They are some friendly folks, and have all
sorts of cartridges and stuff for inkjet and laser printers.
I bought a couple of color clones and a blk clone- and having run several
things through my printer, I have seen no real difference.
Since I have the Photo 700 Epson, I can state the prices for these
cartridges, but they seem to sell a lot, and at a pretty good price.
Black Compatible (20093) is $7.95/ Color Comp. (20110) is 13.95
New Epson Color is $19.95, they can order the OEM Epson black cartridges,but
they don't have nearly the price break, for some reason.
I have also ordered the refill kit from MIS Supply, and will report later on
that adventure.
I am beginning to think that the Digilux and the Epson 700 is a good way to
keep me off the street! SheWhoMustBeObeyed has me doing newsletters and
bulletin boards for her sorority and Church circle!! But, heck, it's so much
fun, I don't mind!
Dan