Subject: Re(2): [Leica] compact camera.....point and shoot.....recommendations?
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:19:19 +0200

Well, well Nathan I like that! Slowly getting into (real) oldies eh?
Seriously, I'm not an experienced photographer (you know that) but with my IIIF I do try to guess the exposure and most of the times it's pretty close. I use XP2 Super which is a very forgiving (but excellent) film.
Francisco
Brussels

ps: what about another Brussels-LUG gathering?