Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Clack off topic
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:58:51 -0500

> Agfa Clack.  The M2 I know how to
>use.  Not so for the Clack... ;-)
>
>I've searched the web for pages or mailing lists, but to no avail. My
>main questions are:
>
>  What is the shutter speed (it only has one setting, and B)?
>  What are the apertures (only got two)?
>  How much should you wind on the films between shots?

I just saw and handled one of these at a friends house. It was her mom's
first camera. It has 3 settings one of which seems to have a yellow
filter in the aperture - its marked with a picture of distant buildings
and mountains that are scribed in heavier, darker lines than the other 2
settings. I think the shutter speed is the same all the time. How simple.
It's always the right speed! My friend sometimes uses it. I 'll ask her
for more details on operation.

Henry Ambrose