Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality Control
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:11:42 -0400

I'll bet a hoya uv filter exclusively for use on your 35 asph that it's a
somewhat garbled translation of "lower the boom," but my handy-dandy
Langenscheit's is at the office.  Any native German speakers want to comment?

Chandos

>. And I want to hear what "lower the lever" means. :-)
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http:www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown