Subject: Re: [Leica] Keystoned images
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:05:53 +0000

Well, guys, 'tho I'm an M devotee (even have one on the Illumitran
with Viso, vertical finder and 65 Elmar), I think in this instance
you using a pair of pliers when you need a screwdriver.

I just finished up a similar project - also for a friend - and what
was too large for the copy stand was mounted on a wall against a
black backdrop,  The camera was a Nikon F3 with a grid screen which
would readily show keystoning problems.  I also used a small spirit
level to position the camera and the subject.  In one case, the
painting required some shimming at the bottom with an empty paper box
to get it to hang plumb.  From that point, with the grid screen I
could make the necessary final adjustments.

Roy