Subject: Re: [Leica] Keystoned images
From: "4Season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:49:51 -0600

A nice combination of 35mm quality and 4x5 convenience, Henry? :-)

I'll have the matter looked into when the camera goes in for service. If it
can be tweaked, I'll have it tweaked. If it's an inherent thing that I had
never noticed in my 3 previous M bodies, I'll learn to compensate. I'll
admit that this particular job of mine really was a job for a view camera,
and I even own one, but I think my friend needs to sell a few paintings
before she'll be able to afford to pay me for that! Nothing like realizing
how easy a job would be if only the darned camera had swings and shifts...

Jeff