Subject: RE: [Leica] QC & scratch plate
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:50:31 -0500

At 10:04 PM 4/17/99 +0200, you wrote:
>If I had bought a $3000 body (ok $2000 in the US, lucky people) I would
>expect it to work perfectly.

Jean-Claude,

That is an unreasonable expectation. Leica just makes fewer cameras, that's
a good reason why they cost so much. They also do a very good job of it.
Which also is why they're so expensive. But perfection? That is just plain
unreasonable to expect every camera to come out perfect. What we have a
right to expect is they make it right, no complaints.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a
smile and a gun. --Al Capone