Subject: Re: [Leica] Compositions and different focussing systems (was 75'lux focusing)
From: Chandos Michael Brown <>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:47:30 -0400

Hurrah!  Just wanted to see whether or not it could be done . . .

Really, this is a great group!  I'm a better photographer for the things
I've read/seen since I joined the list.

As to Austin/Dallas:  A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small
mind.  At least I got the state right.

And one more note:  My first name is Chandos.  "Michael's" my middle name.

>I did overreact to his use of the term "Leica look." For that: excuse me.
>But we have delved into something truly Leica for once. :-)
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary