Subject: Re: [Leica] Lewis and Clark high points
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:33:33 -0700

Today is April 14 and May 14 Lewis and Clark left St. Louis/Wood River
for that first big canoe trip to Astoria that everyone keeps talking
about. That was 1804 this is 1999.
This May 14th I'm making the trip with my Leica's and a Rolleiflex TLR
in a Budget truck filled with a shopsmith and misc furniture picked up
from Columbus Ohio.
I've never traveled alone and never driven a big truck and never tried
to put such a subtext to my images. I'm really not a history buff or
Lewis and Clark Fan but I'm boning up (woof) and am in need of advice.
Anybody else making this trip? or had made it?
I'm doing it in a week so it is a question of high points.
Send to me and not to list if text is non Leicalike or otherwise no fun
for the Leica inclined.
Mark Rabiner