Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Leica 280mm f2.8
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:00:19 -0300

Dave:

I have a first generation one coming next week.  I don't expect to see
anything but excellence from it.  The Leica 280 is supposed to be the best
of all the 300 2.8 lenses, although you are probably splitting hairs when
comparing it to the Canon, which is supposed to be the next best lens.  Ted
Grant is the expert on this lens and its comparison to the other brands.

Regards,

Robert