Subject: Re: [Leica] Cops run amok
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:02:35 -0400

Ah- let's not be so quick as the reporter may have gotten his syntax
scrambled. It is vague- was the photographer photographing the inside of the
car, from the outside. Quite possible. I might photograph inside a building
without ever entering it- but more accurately I would photograph the inside
of the building. My apologies to you journalists, and other word herders,
but I have been skeptical of what I read in the papers, especially since
last Easter. A feature writer's lead carried about a 48 point font
announcing that Jesus Christ had died on 'cavalry' (sic).
I understand from my 12 year old niece that 2+2 does indeed= 5, especially
for large values of two, or if it makes you feel better about yourself. I
also asked her if they had started diagramming sentences in English... she
wanted to know what it was... diagramming sentences, that is.
Lets see how the courts settle them.
Dan