Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Nova print processors
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:09:08 -0400

Pascal-
How refreshing! And not all that 'off topic'- at least it deals with matter
photographic.
My opinion is that trays, or tube processors and the ambient temperature
chemicals would be much cheaper.
Then I need to ask- are the ambient temperature chemicals available where
you live?
I always used a tube processor with the 'hot' chemicals, and rotatry drum
roller - if this new device is about the same cost, I would say it is an
attractive alternative.

Dan