Subject: [Leica] Helical mount
From: "paul sundberg" <fausto1968@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 18:11:54 -0700

I've just read the posting regarding the N.J. repair department and I
couldn't agree more. I have a 35mm Summilux asph that went in a year ago and
has since gone back five times. The problem  hasn't been fixed and I've
pretty much severed my ties with them. Which brings me to plea. Does anyone
on the Lug no where I can find a Helical mount for this lens? If so will you
email me personally. Thanks,
 <fausto1968@earthlink.net>