Subject: [Leica] M6 multiple exposures
From: nms@inamess.vip.best.com (Nick Silva)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:05:51 -0700

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I'm trying to figure out how to
do multiple exposures with my M6. By holding down the rewind lever and
holding the film taut I can achieve a multiple exposure, but the frame
counter still advances, and the winding mechanism makes some clicking
sounds as I wind. I'm just wondring if this is harmful to the camera, or
whether this is SOP for M6 MEs.

Thanks,

Nick

PS: Anybody have any experience with the Adorama lenses for the M6? The
21mm seems like a good deal, if it's halfway decent.

                       Chance favors the prepared mind.

                          nms@inamess.vip.best.com