Subject: [Leica] <no subject>
From: "paul sundberg" <fausto1968@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 22:45:39 -0700

I've been street shooting for years and have tried every conceivable
technique I could think of. My best street shots have come from pre setting
my aperture and shutter speed and focusing by using the foot scale. I
sincerely believe that when you approach  someone and ask if you can take
their picture that picture becomes a portrait. Good street shooting takes a
tremendous amount of practice and like anything else if you stick with it
you develop a technique and it pays off.