Subject: Re: [Leica] Questions on Rapidwinder/Leica cassettes...
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:07:18 -0300

Bob:

A M6 will not open and close these cassettes.  Tom A.  might have a catch
available for the Rapidwinder though.  The stock Rapidwinder will not.  I
believe your M4-P has the approriate catch on the base to open the
cassettes.  The M4 base will fit on your M6.  The catches of the M base
plates will not fit the Rapidwinder.  BTW, I just looked at my M4-P, M6,
and Rapidwinder to confirm this.

Regards,

Robert