Subject: [Leica] RE; R7 was which m
From: jib <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 09:15:11 -0800

Eric;
    You are correct, it is a Super Angulon 21 f 4 R, I also have a 19mm
F3.5 Canon Fl lens, and the Minolta 16 F 2.8 ( the one that Minolta made
for Leica).  ( I sometimes get them confused)  I use the Canon lens on
the my CL with the Canon fl/fd to screwmount adapter with a LTM to M
adapter, this mantains infinity focus.  I really like the Canon except
for the fact that it sees colors so very much differently than the leica
lens.  The Minolta 16 F2.8 on the other hand is a wonderful lens, I just
wish I could adapt it to work on a Leica body M or R, because I hate
having to carry a minolta body just for this lens.  Because of this I,
do not use this lens that often.  I guess you can tell that I really
like wide angle lenses a lot.