Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V7 #100
From: "John P. Koch" <jpkoch@telerama.lm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:23:01 -0500

To all LUGgers,

What a joy it is to read the combined postings that comprise LU Digest  V7 #100.  All the foibles, the continuing
arguments, the anarchy, the technical excellence, the nuts and bolts help that this user group has come to represent!!

We go from the incendiary filters discussion to Harley Davidson motorcycles versus Triumph bikes to the esoteric of the
pros and cons of eye contact in photographic images to current events and tragedies, to "Friday-list or not to
Friday-list."

I never thought that the mere use of a Leica camera would develop into an entire universe of life.  (whatever that means
;)  )

Thank you to all the LUGnuts that make up this microcosm of photographic sanity (or insanity).

I don't know if this is anarchy or the inmates running the asylum or simply the dreams and thoughts of a small group of
hopelessly addicted Leicaphiles, but don't ever stop!  (Ted Grant, wherever you are, writing a book can't possibly be
worth missing all this.)

Thanks, everyone.

John Koch