Subject: [Leica] Re: which M for me?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:34:03 -0500

The best M for you money may well be the M2. It is solidly built and has
frame lines for 35-50-90. If it doesn't have to be in perfect shape they
can be bought quite economically. (My favorite is the M4)

Ken Wilcox

At 12:50 AM 4/1/99 +0800, you wrote:
>hi all LUGers
>
>I'm getting quite knee deep abt Leica M stuff. I'm presently still a manual
>Nikon user. After reading, touching and discussing abt Leica M stuff with my
>Leica friends... I'm thinking of switching to Leica M.
>
>I'm particularly drawn to the M4, unfortunately. The used price is even
>higher than the M6s. And they are quite rare.  Now.. in all goodness...
>could u experience pp out there.. pls tell me.. which M body offers me the
>best value for money? I think I'll using 35, 50 and 90. I like to take
>travel shots, available light pics and portraits.
>
>P.S. I need to sell away two F bodies, 3 manual lens to finance a Leica M
>body. So your opinion counts.
>
>ericssan
>--
>Chong Yen Yong, Eric
>Educator/Photographer/Mac User
>Yishun Junior College
>Department of Mathematics
>
>ICQ: 1280 5335
>* This mail is been sent out by my most wonderful Apple Powerbook G3
>(a.k.a.Yuffie)!

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>