Subject: Re: [Leica] For Dominique
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:05:40 +1000

Apologies for the rather vague nature of this reply.

There is a reasonable photography shop in Boulevarde St Germaine in the
Latin Quarter.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it for the life
of me.

A little while ago, I asked a similar question on another list (photo.net) -
someone recommended PICTO in Paris.  I haven't tried them myself.  Thread is

http://rebecca.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=0008Lj

Regards
Gareth