Subject: [Leica] For Dominique
From: COLBYG@ULV.EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:43:56 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

	I'm planning a trip to France, arriving in Paris on 6 April. I shall be
bringing the Leica and some film, but would also like to bring my 4X5 field
camera. It seems easier to purchase film for the field camera in Paris;
there's a place called  ProPhoto, if I'm not mistaken.
	I should like to know if anyone can recommend film dealers and film
processors in France. We shall stay seven weeks. It would be a great help to
have the film processed before depart for home.
	Any advice would be appreciated.

- -Gary
 colbyg@ulv.edu