Subject: [Leica] learn to post your message
From: "Doug McLernon" <dhwsmc@tinet.ie>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:40:04 -0000

My regular almost quarterly rant to new members -- Please, try using the
copy function on your mail program to give a BRIEF sample of what you are
responding to on the LUG - not the whole message. Please also ensure that
your package is
not set to "include message in reply" (check the send function in your
options package and make sure the box isn't ticked). I'm tired of endless
protesters and defenders of an original poster who repeat  the same message
ad-nausea with some insightful remark like " I agree".
Regards,
Doug