Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Our existential pleasures
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:03:02 EST

M.D. Turner:

Thanks for quoting me accurately on the LUG.  I am pleased to announce that my
private email has involved rewarding and satisfying exchanges for which I am
also grateful!

(P.S.  The matter of a budding science of values, valuation and
morals................. (which amounts to a precision language of value-vision
having everything to do with artistic and photographic creativity as
well).........continues to challenge many and intrigue others:  that you
obviously are not among this group can be disposed of with the epithet... win
some...loose some... in the free market of ideas...!!!!)

Leon
LP6@aol.com