Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Zone VI Type I VC questions in Portland OR
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:15:01 -0800

At 07:52 PM 3/17/1999 +0000, Bill Franson wrote...
>Zone VI is still an entity in Vermont. They have a web page,
>www.zonevi.com. Email, or call them. When Calumet first bought them all
>calls would go directly to Calumet, but I think that has since changed.
>My guess is your friend needs to add a 40 yellow filter beneath the head to
>get the full soft effect. Just leave it in place, you'll still get the high
>contrast when she/he goes to the high filters. Good Luck.

Good luck, indeed! I tried to contact Zone VI by e-mail. No response, ever.
I tried to phone--redirected to a "full" mailbox, several times--couldn't
even leave a message. I needed to have my Zone VI meter recalibrated. In
the end, I sent it to Calumet, and eventually got it back, job done, and by
Zone VI. Calumet seems to be the only conduit to the ZVI people.

Mike

"Sing whatever is well made..."
- -W. B. Yeats