Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V7 #76
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:53:12 -0500

Because sometimes we forget what fun it is to be a child! The wonder and
awe of childish things can free your creativity in a far greater way than
attending a lecture on creativity!
God give me the strength to "drop back to being the boy"!
I believe I become "a boy" every time I put a piece of photographic paper
in the developer- Ahhhh, that be magic!!!
For me- it is important,vital, critical for me to remember that this
"business of photography" is also FUN!! Otherwise it will become a "JOB"!
And so I can have the BEST of both worlds: I can make my living and play at
the same time!!!!

Bob Keene
(who has once again gotten away from the baby sitter with a Diana plastic
camera!)