Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's goin away!?!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:22:12 -0500

Ted-

thanks for being a wonderful contribution to my photography mind-set. You
will be missed, but- you gotta do what must be done!
I must say that your voice of reason/experience will be certainly missed
when the 'flame wars' shoot up.
Now someone else will have to step up....

No Walt- not you. :)

Bob Keene