Subject: [Leica] LOOKING FOR MR4 LEICAMETER
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:09:58 EST

Hello Leica-users .
This is my first message on the group since I joined only last week.
I use M6 and M4 Leica and 2 / 35 , 2 / 50 , 2.8 / 50 collapsable ( new ) and
2.8 / 90 lenses .
I bought my M4 last saturday from a well known French Leica dealer at Paris.
It's a chrome version with almost no wear on it . It's also accompagned by a
total 12 month warranty .
Price established around 1000 USD. Seems to be less than in the US !
I think the shutter is well functionning since I've compared it to my M6 one ,
which I know works well . I will soon make some comparison films (slides) to
really see any problems .
What I fist need is a good MR4 Leicameter , chrome finished , and accurate too
. I invite anyone selling such item to send me a mail at the following adress
: V8PWR@AOL.com
Has anyone heard about technical documentations about Leica M Cameras ? I'm
interested into the basic maintenance such as shutter speed adjustment and
range adjustment . Thank you .