Subject: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: "Tuong Nguyen (ETM)" <Tuong.Nguyen@etm.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:15:34 +0200

Dear LUG members,

Talking about Erwin's qualification, normally I just sit
back and learn everything about Leica.
But with all the questions and attacks on
Erwin's qualification I have to type a reply.

Erwin is too modest to mention it but Erwin has written
a lot of articles on Leica in FOTO magazine which is published in Belgium.

I still have copies of Erwin articles regarding the
interview of Leica industrial designer and project manager
regarding the design of R8 (FOTO, Nov 96).  There was pictures of
Erwin with the above Leica employees.  So I am sure
that Erwin must also have contacts with Leica
people who are designing the Leica camera and lenses.

Other articles he wrote was about the 70-180 APO
Elmarit, Noctilux, quality comparison between Leica and
Hasselblad.

Hope this will shed some light on one of our most well known
LUG member.

Tuong Nguyen