Subject: [Leica] Re: Wedding photography with M6 and Noct.
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:37:15 -0500

Dick-

I shoot weddings using the PMZ and a Hasselblad (sorry) and I'd say you'll
definately pick up that 'orange' cast...
my suggestion is to grab some  Ilford Delta 3200, rate it at 1600 and have
some fun. I recently shot a church talent show (just some overhead room
lights) and was shooting at f1.4-f2 @ 1/15-1/30th.
I recently brought the M4-P to a wedding I was shooting and with Delta 3200
rated at 3200 was able to do 'grab shots' available light around f2-f4  @
1/30-1/60th!! I've done no enlargements, but looking at the contact sheets,
there are some very usable images-
BTW, I processed the Delta 3200 in Xtol 1:2 at 75 degrees for 13.5 minutes.
(E.I. 3200)
If you have trouble getting Delta 3200, I would happily try to get it for you!

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"