Subject: Re: [Leica] Image Editing Software Help
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:03:57 EST

> > snip...Can anyone recommend something good in image editing software?
> > Hopefully something other than the $600 plus Adobe Photoshop.  I just
> > bought a film scanner so am brand new to digitizing and manipulating
> > images and don't know if I could benefit from all the features of
> > Adobe in the foreseeable future....
> >
> > Don
snip

You can check out Live Picture. This program used to run around $900 & is now
priced around $200. It is even more powerful than Photoshop. You can work in
real time (you use very little ram with this appl.) & it offers unlimted
undos, something which was not avail with Phoshop until version 5.0 Many peo
use Photoshop as a plug in for Live Picture. I think this program is only
avail for the Mac.

Cheers,

Frederic