Subject: Re: [Leica] M sound levels (was M4-P opinions)
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:47:01 EST

In a message dated 3/7/99 4:15:35 AM, Ben T wrote:

<<I had an M4-P and an M6HM.   The click of the shutter was noticeably louder
on
my M4-P than on my M6HM.  I don't know if this is the general case with M4-Ps.

Interesting that you mention this. I was shooting recently (& wanted a quiet
camera) & noticed my M2 was significantly louder than my M6. It felt
intrusively loud vs. the M6. I was very surprised. Have any of you encountered
this noise anomaly, or is this normal with the older M's.

Frederic