Subject: Re: [Leica] other leica lenses...
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:48:14 -0800 (PST)

Well, let me tell you that on the same ideea I am using a Zeiss Planar
50/1.4 on a Yashica FX-2 ($200 vs $75) and it is woking good, as the meter
is dead and I have to use my Luna Pro SBC to figure out how much light I
need to let inside this box each time I open the door (the front one,
called shutter) All modern Contaxes are electronic release (RTS=Real Time
System) and will have trouble in cold weather, especially the ones without
a winding lever!
There you have another L bracket!

Lucian