Subject: Re: [Leica] other leica lenses...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:25:41 -0800

4season wrote:

> If anyone's found a USA dealer who is importing the 15mm Skopar lens, please
snip
> I can't say that I've ever purchased a camera system solely on the basis of
> it's lenses; to me, the way the package as a whole performs, is more
> important: The Leica M-system is a *wonderful* toy, and like all really good
> toys, shouldn't be taken too seriously!
>
> Jeff
snip

Well Jeff after your second cup of coffee you you might have that also
thought that it is also a tool to create Documentary, Commercial and
Fine Art and a basic tool for certain Photographers to make a living!
Like what a monkey wrench is for a monkey or a whistle for a traffic cop
or a....
Mark :-) Rabiner