Subject: Antw: [Leica] Leica Europe's packing material
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:10:45 +0100

Yes, Christoph, but that prize was for the new packaging (shipping boxes),
not for repair returns.
I got my camera back in a plastic bag when I was in Solms but, then, I was
in the building itself and it did not have to be sent out by mail.

Pascal
NO ARHIVE
See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/