Subject: [Leica] Fungus!
From: jxh28@po.cwru.edu (Jiunn-Jye Hwang)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 16:29:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear LUGs,

	My questions are a little off topic. But thank you for
your help.

	Does anyone know how to subscribe Hasselblad Digest?

	I made a mistake this morning when I used my Hasselblad
to take pictures under snowing condition. I did not cover my lens.
There was some moisture which condensed on the lens barrel. I'm
afraid that the fungus may grow inside. How can I avoid fungus
development inside the lens.

	Thank you in advance.

- --
Jiunn-Jye Hwang		Website: http://chemwww.cwru.edu/~hwang/