Subject: Re: [Leica] The chip on Creek Johnson's shoulder
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 06:49:02 -0600 (CST)

I was thinking the exact same thing...the internet has been
the only true venue for reasonably free speech (other than
the public street corner >IF< you don't have an employer).

Between the "guvmint" and the "nannies" (aided, of course
by the "blood suckers", at every turn) this medium of interchange
of free thought will soon go the way of the college classroom,
but until then, enjoy it.

My recent ancestors emigrated from facist Italy and Germany
to enjoy the freedoms of the US....many of them served voluntarily
in two world wars to insure these freedoms.  Please don't "inform"
me of the global nature of the internet....if you live in a
country without these freedoms (californika comes to mind), so be it.
Sell one of those Leicas and buy a plane/train/bus ticket and
move.

Walt

On
Sat,