Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Help! re: Tom's Soft Release
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 06:51:51 -0600 (CST)

I've felt the same thing...the hollow release button shaft
rides on a polished steel solid shaft...dissimilar metals,
I believe, and is usually pretty smooth....but with a bit
of "side" or "angular" pressure (usually unconcious), it
tends to "bind" slightly.....no big deal...

My problem with the soft releases is that I end up with blank
 frames from the camera bag or heavy coat pushing the release..
They do look nice, tho...

Walt

On Sat, 6
Mar