Subject: Re: [Leica] The chip on Creek Johnson's shoulder
From: "Creek Johnson" <tcreekjack@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 05:28:24 MST

John Beal II wrote:

>>If you can't say anything nice, please don't play on the internet.
Joe and any others offended by Mr. Johnson's conduct on the LUG might
wish to contact his free mail provider at abuse@hotmail.com<<

This seems all too typical today.  If you don't like someone's opinion
then silence them.  In other words, I must agree with Mr. Beal the
second or be cyber shot.  Well Mr. Beal the second, go ahead and
complain.  I'll do the same to your service provider, tenfold.  Nothing
is more disgusting than those who attempt to squelch controversial
opinion.  And that is all I have done here, to express my opinion.  I
have abused no one.

Creek