Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Tele-Elmarit first and second
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 23:16:14 -0600

At 12:48 AM 3/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The other pictures on the Noctilux page are well focues because I was
>futher away from the subject and the depth of field was not as shallow.
>This is probably why your shots are in focus.  If you could get really
>close, you probably would have a wide angle on, not a telephoto.

That is not a correct assumption. It depends on what the subject matter is.
If want something tight, I might stick with my 75 and focus carefully.

And don't assume I can't focus my 75 properly, I can. I've done it. It's
not that hard if you do it all the time.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances