Subject: [Leica] velvia and Taj Mahal and E200
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:19:57 -0800

Peter,

Rate it at ISO 40 if yo are using the camera's meter.  After many tests I
have found that most reflected meters (TTL type) in cameras overexpose by
1/3-1/2 stop compared to an ambient light reading.  When I use my Sekonic
L-508 I set it to ISO 32 for Velvia.

In a comment from Jim brick earlier, I do agree that the E200 from Kodak is
a major improvement over their earlier product and while it is not as
asaturated as Velvia, it is 2 stops faster which is often welcome in dim
light.

Peter K