Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Film and my resurrected Leica addiction
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 22:09:34 -0600

At 08:43 PM 3/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
> Both rolls were developed
>at the same time by the same processor.  Anyone else use VPS?  Anyone else
>seen this type of problem?  Anyone else have any comments on their
>preferences for color film?

VPS is for wedding photographers and portrait photographers. The Lab you
are using probably doesn't have the settings for VPS when printing. The
Gold films are basic so their settings are most likely aimed at that film.

I prefer Fujicolor color neg, films. They have good grain, great color, and
make great pictures.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness (or, It's hard to tell if
someone is inconspicuous).