Subject: Re: [Leica] celebs and great photography
From: Zeissler@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:37:38 EST

donalphilby@earthlink.net writes:

> Bilderburg, a documentary photo agency in Germany in an interview with a
>  magazine said they used to get three weeks on a story, but now are down
>  to three days max.

I dropped out when, over a period of several years, our deadlines went from
about a week for a rush project, to just the time necessary for the film to be
processed (10 minutes lith dry to dry, 50 minutes E-6 dry to dry).  At the
same time, rush jobs went from 5 percent of the total to 70 percent.

No thanks.  I voted with my feet.

/Mitch