Subject: Re: [Leica] In you heart...
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 06:51:27 EST

Sander:

Excuse my ignorance.  I am from the U.S. and I have never heard the name Matt
Drudge until it appeared on a post.  I would like very much to know who he is
and what he does.

Sander,  this whole WWW thing is still overwhelming at times.  It has made the
world a much smaller place.   I have been guilty at times forgetting that
there is a world outside the U.S.   This is not intended but an oversight.   I
thoroughly enjoy the communication of ides from other countries.  In fact,
most are brilliant and interesting.   So, I would like to personally express
my apologies if I have ever overlooked LUGGERS from other countries.  I assure
it was not intended.

Perhaps we can find a LUGGER that will tell us about Matt Drudge.

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<< Hello! Anybody out there? Who the f.. is Matt Drudge? Do you guys really
 have to expose the worldwide LUG-community with this USA centered-
 off topic-banter? Please. There is a place - lots of it - outside the USA
 and, surprise, there are also real people living there!

 Sander van Hulsenbeek
 Amsterdam
 Holland >>