Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the future
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 05:20:12 EST

Dominique:

Unfortunately we shouldn't expect too much or we will be disappointed.  It
takes a very intelligent person of the highest degree of integrity to admit
that they are wrong and apologize for it.  To argue over something as small as
this is beyond my comprehension.  Peoples feelings, death, illness, children,
your family, books, art, travel, laughter, good food, wine, music, cigars and
the enjoyment and discussion of Leicas is important to me, not sucking up to
someone that places higher value on something as insignificant as measuring
lenses.

Dominique, obviously I agree with your post.  I respect you for expressing how
you feel.

Bob Bedwell