Subject: [Leica] For Joe Leica
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:21:54 EST

Joe:

As happens several time a day I got cut off by AOL.  I was in the process of
reponding to your plea for Erwin not to leave.

As for your statement about the message says more about the poster than the
comments that they are responding to.  I would have to agree with this.  It
says volumes about me and Erwin.   I am what I am.   I treat everyone the same
regardless of the color of their skin, their religion, where they live or how
much they have.  I will not sit idly by and let anyone unjustly abuse anyone.
If Erwin had made the comments about you that he made about Eric I would have
defended you as strongly.  He owes Eric an apology and that's the bottom-line.
It takes a real man to do this.

My comments are reflective of my character and my intelligence.  They may also
reflect the strength of my backbone and the support that I have given to
people throughout my life.   I will never abuse someone to support my own ego
and if this is a sign of lack of intelligence, I am extremely stupid.   There
is no knowledge on this earth that is worthy of the mistreatment of people
whether it's from Erwin or anyone else.

The opinions that I express are solely my opinion and I fully accept and
understand that they may or may not reflect the general opinion of the group.
I feel strongly about my position and will not offer an apology to anyone for
it.  Neither will I threaten to leave the group I don't get my way.

Bob Bedwell