Subject: Re: [Leica] olympus vs leica
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:23:28 -0700

- ------=_NextPart_000_00B2_01BE60EB.F0948980

Dominique,
I don't doubt that there are "shills" on the web. But do you have =
knowledge that the post regarding the OM equipment was not someone's =
honest opinion? I use my Leica's most, but don't feel put out if I have =
to use my OM-1 or OM-4n. They are fine cameras with a great line of =
lenses. I prefer range finders. But unless you are totally "Leica mad," =
the value and quality of other brands must be acknowledged. And I think =
very few viewers could sort out prints made with a 50 mm Summicron =
($900) and those made with a $40 Zuiko f1.8.=20
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson=20