Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Definition of a Professional
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:20:53 -0500

The difference is they are "nasty as they wanna be." While we pro
photographers have to be nice, or we don't work. :-) The price of
subjectivity, I guess.

Eric Welch

"We" virtually everything else - photographers, writers, editors, bus
drivers, house painters, lawyers, accountants, etc., have to be nice or we
don't work.

It's only the Dennis Rodman's of the world who get away with, and seem to be
lionized for, acting "as bad as they wanna be."

B. D.