Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:35:04 EST

Damn't Mark, your straight-forward honesty is downright refreshing.    If one
can't be honest with themselves they certainly aren't honest with others.  I
really got a chuckle out of your comment about the eyes being open.

You're a trip!

Bob Bedwell

<< Well I'm getting into a lot of stuff here but five or six years ago I
 reached a point in my career where I did stop delivering quality work
 often fifteen years. I felt like my yellow page ad should have read
 "Mediocrity is the Message." It got to a point when I was darn happy
 when the film came out and their eyes were open. Finally I quit for a
 year or two, now I'm back. Once or twice I had the good grace to talk
 nice sounding people out of hiring me. Other times that was not a
 financial option.
 Realistically how many people are going to say "Yes, those poor suckers
 have been hiring me for years, If I were you, I'd go elsewhere."?
 Mark Rabiner 	He's back >>