Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:16:26 -0800

Harrison wrote:

>It don't matter how ya feel, ya gotta do the job and do it as well as
>possible...every time ya pick up that black box your reputation is on the
>line.>>>>>>

Whewieeeeeeee! Ain't that the truth!:)

You can do the most incredible picture taking in the world and people say,
"gee that's nice, you're a pretty good photographer." They smile. You
smile!:)

Meanwhile inside your pants, your guts are doing the "two step quick Mary
butterflies" while you've been running to the can every five minutes. The
show must go on, you pick-up your Leica one more time, as there isn't a
next time!

Or you wont have a job the next time and there ain't any excuses "'cept you
lyin' horizontal and non-breathing!" :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant